Current Propagation Conditions:
Logging and Confirmation Aids
- Download the highly popular electronic logging system, radio control, and DigitalModes program at Ham Radio Deluxe
- Enjoy the convenience of electronic QSL exchange through eQSL
- Upload your logs to the ARRL Logbook of the World (LOTW)
Who’s One the Air
- DXsumit for spots by band, mode, and more.
- Spots by band, mode clubs, islands, lighthouses, clubs, lotw users, states, and much more. No SSB but all digital modes including SSB, CW, RTTY, PSK31 depending on selection. hamspots.net
- Reverse Beacon Network is a revolutionary new idea. Instead of beacons actively transmitting signals, the RBN is a network of stations listening to the bands and reporting what stations they hear, when and how well. You can call a quick CQ, and see which reverse beacons hear you, and how strong you are.
- Operate a remote Software Defined Receiver (SDR) from your own QTH at websdr.
- Look up a callsign anywhere in the world at QRZ.com
- Find out who’s on the air in your neighborhood here